Inviting Applications for on campus Training on Radiology Equipment Service Training. Eligibility: Diploma / Bachelor’s degree; interested recent graduates are also eligible.
Admission Open - Batch II – On campus Training
1) 1) X – Ray Production
2) Radiography and Fluoroscopy
3) Radiation Safety and Protection
4) Installation and Dismantling X – Ray Equipment
5) Fault Finding and Troubleshooting of X – Ray Systems
6) Safety in X – Ray Servicing
7) Calibration of X – Ray and Radiology Equipment
8) X- Ray Film Devices (CR Systems)
9) Mammography, CT Scan Systems
10) Ultrasound Principle; Construction & Block Diagram; Troubleshooting & Software’s.
11) C – Arm Image Intensifier; Principle; Block Diagram; Troubleshooting & Circuits; FPD C – Arm’s.
12) Standards & Certifications
Eligibility: Diploma / Bachelor’s degree; interested final year students are also eligible.
For Indian Nationals: INR 50,000 (Including GST) this fee covers Training, Assessment & Certification
For Foreigners: USD 750 this fee covers Training, Assessment & Certification
Accommodation & Food will be provided at additional cost
Last Date for Registration 30th September 2023
Session will start from 16th October 2023
Batch will start subject to minimum 15 candidates registration
Any Questions Please contact to
Mr. Nitturi Naresh Kumar
Scientist – D
AMTZ Camus, Vizag
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|S.No||Start Date||End Date||Total Amount (INDIA)||Total Amount (Foriegn)|
Copyright© 2021. Designed and Developed by AMTZ IT Team.