Certificate in Biomedical Project Management
(NSDA Approved Course; Job Role No: 2019/HLT/AMTZ/3579)
The objective of this training program is to develop a pool of workforce which can be employed by focuses on the acquisition of skills necessary to develop leadership skills as per medical device industry requirement.
As per the training modules at the end of the training, the candidate would be certified to perform following activities –
- Quality Planning and Functions throughout the Product Lifecycle understand the peculiarities of different regulatory agencies and add greater burdens on new product development.
- The development of Medical Products by following rigid processes to ensure that a high quality, safe, and effective end product is built to meet customer requirements.
- Support in product manufacturing, fabricating component parts, delivering active pharmaceutical ingredients, consulting for clinical trials, regulatory, or project management, supplying product distribution networks, and storing medical data.
- Minimize the length of time from concept to market, number of studies, size and complexity of the clinical trials, and requirements for various countries’ regulatory approvals are staggering.
For Diploma candidates: Diploma in biomedical / medical electronics / electrical / any other related filed, with 5 years of experience in biomedical field.
For Engineers: B. E / B. Tech in Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering / Medical Electronics / any other related field, with 3 years of experience in biomedical field.
- Basic Concepts & Application of Project Management
- Project Modelling and Management with Applications in MS – Project
- People Management in Projects
- Scope Management
- Applying Project Management Principles to Biomedical Industry
To see the thematic areas of modules click here
If candidate has qualified in any module, he /she can take assessment in new modules and get “Skill Certificate Approved by NSDA”.
The candidates certified in “Certificate in Biomedical Project Management” shall work in numerous facility projects, such as planning, controlling, monitoring, or closing process of a project. These professionals need to coordinate with vendors, request for bids or quotes, manage the requirements of stakeholders and monitor contractor performance. Also they can provide consultancy services, such as evaluating specific technical details, preparing detail project proposals and etc.